HalfBreed Blades has launched their new MIK-08 Medium Infantry fixed blade knife.
HalfBreed Blades states “Crafted from premium-grade Bohler K110 tool steel, the MIK-08 ‘Tracker’ knife features a unbreakable razor-sharp blade.
The blade is complemented by a robust G10 3D textured handle, ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand and provide maximum grip, even in wet or slippery conditions.
Whether you’re out camping, hiking, or facing an emergency situation, the MIK-08 ‘Tracker’ knife is your go-to tool.
With its stealthy design and feature rich sheath, it’s easy to carry with you wherever you go.
Designed to tackle any challenge that comes your way, versatile features and overbuilt construction make the MIK-08 a must-have for any outdoor enthusiast or survivalist.
Don’t settle for mediocre cutlery that won’t stand up to the rigors of adventure, instead experience the difference a high-quality, reliable tool can make.
Order yours today and take your outdoor adventures to the next level!
The MIK-08 is available is signature colours Blackout, Dark Earth and Ranger Green, we also have a selection of four Duotone colour options.”
- Description: Medium Infantry Knife
- Action: Fixed Blade
- Blade Steel: K110 (59-60 HRC)
- Blade Edge: Polished Plain
- Blade Finish: Teflon Coated
- Blade Style: Drop Point – Tracker
- Blade Length: 6.69″ (170mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.23″ (6mm)
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.90″ (23mm)
- Overall Length: 11.77″ (299mm)
- Sheath Type: Molded Kydex
- Sheath Weight: 6.20oz. (176g)
- Knife Weight: 13.20oz. (374g)
- Overall Weight: 19.40oz. (550g)
- Mounting: Belt & PALS/MOLLE
To learn more about HalfBreed Blades. CLICK HERE