Ruger has debuted their latest in the Wrangler series of revolvers with the new Sheriff Model featuring a 3.85 inch barrel.
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote® finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern grip frame.
- Grips:Checkered Synthetic
- Front Sight:Blade
- Rear Sight:Integral
- Barrel Length:3.75″
- Overall Length:9.30″
- Weight:26.1 oz.
- Cylinder Frame Finish:Cerakote®
- Cylinder Frame Material:Aluminum Alloy
- Twist:1:14″ RH
To learn more about Ruger. CLICK HERE
Dang that’s sweet looking. I love my regular one in that color