Ruger has expanded their Wrangler series of revolvers with new models featuring a 6.5 inch and 7.5 inch barrel.
Ruger states”Ruger® Wrangler® single-action revolvers are now available with longer barrels (6.5″ and 7.5″) and a Single-Six® pattern grip frame, each offered in three attractive Cerakote® colors.
The attractive price, combined with the affordability of rimfire ammunition, make these revolvers ideal for learning to shoot, introducing friends or family to the sport, or just experiencing the fun of single-action shooting.”
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote® finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern grip frame.
To learn more about Ruger. CLICK HERE