Reptilia Corp has recently introduced their latest offering for the AR-15 pattern with the new RECC.E Carbine Stock.
Reptilia Corp states “After more than two years of development and testing, Reptilia is proud to announce the RECC·E Stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 pattern
Designed at the request of a military end user, the RECC·E Stock features a constant cheek weld, ambidextrous QD sling attachment points, rubber buttpad, and a modular design that allows usage of a standard AR15 carbine buffer system, or A5/SR25 carbine buffer system by replacing the receiver extension (buffer tube) and forward portion of the stock.
Weighing only 12.0 ounces including the proprietary AR15-length receiver extension, the RECC·E stock is the ideal lightweight solution for the entire spectrum of AR-pattern guns from compact to precision.”
- Receiver Extension: 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Milspec Anodized Finish
- Materials: Impact Modified Glass-Filled Nylon Polymer, 7075 Type III anodized aluminum, Nitrided alloy steel hardware
- Weight (AR15/M16): 12.0 oz.
- Weight (AR10/SR25): 12.7 oz.
- Length of Pull (AR15/M16): 10.8 in. – 14.2 in.
- Patents Pending
- MADE IN USA
To learn more about Reptilia Corp. CLICK HERE