Reptilia Corp has gone live with their latest offering with the 34mm ROF-90 for Micros.
Reptilia Corp states “Introducing the Reptilia® ROF™-90 for Micros in 34mm diameter.
The ROF-90 is a drop-in upgrade for the Reptilia AUS™ Mount or Geissele® Super Precision™ 34mm magnified optic mounts.
Originally developed at the request of a user group for a quick transition to a non-magnified optic, the ROF-90 was adds options for close-in target engagement and passive aiming with night vision.
The ROF-90 for Micro pattern optics places an optic such as the Aimpoint® T2 or Holosun® Micro pattern optics at 90º (12:00) to add a close-range optic to your magnified scope.
Additionally, the Micro pattern optic can be zeroed for use with use with subsonic cartridges such as 300 AAC Blackout, while allocating the magnified optic for use with supersonic ammunition.”
- Aimpoint® – Micro R-1, H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2, CompM5
- Sig Sauer® – ROMEO4 , ROMEO5 & ROMEO-MSR
- Vortex Optics® – Crossfire®, Spitfire®, Sparc® I & II
- Primary Arms® – Classic Series Gen II, SLx Advanced Rotary Knob Microdot, & SLx Compact 1×20 Prism Scope – ACSS-Cyclops
- Holosun® Technologies – HS403(not HS403A), HE403, HS503, HE503, HS515, HE515, & HE530.
To learn more about Reptilia Corp. CLICK HERE