GiantMouse Knives has recently shown off their latest in folder knives with the new GM9 and GMP 9 tanto style folder knives.
GiantMouse Knives states “The GM9 – aka “The Tantukko,” is Vox and Ansø’s take on a modern Nordic Tanto folder.
A sleek, useful tool with the advantages of the classic Japanese Tanto blade.
A strong tip, razor sharp edge, and superior cutting ability.
By combining the main bevel’s hollow grind with the secondary flat grind of the tip, we archive the best of both worlds – so to speak.
A strong tip for piercing, and a slim main bevel for slicing.”
- Blade Steel: 2OCV. Satin Finish. /20CV. PVD Finish.
- Backspacer: PVD Titanium./ Bronze
- Handle: PVD Bronze./PVD Coated Titanium.
- Clip: PVD Titanium – Non-Reversable.
- Pivot Mechanism: Bearings.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Length: 3.4″ (86.36mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame.
- Blade Thickness: 0.138″ (3.5mm)
- Handle Length: 4.4″ (111.76mm)
- Overall Length: 7.85″ (199.39mm)
- Weight: 5.3oz (152g)
To learn more about GiantMouse Knives. CLICK HERE