CRKT has unveiled their new up-coming premium folder knife, the Squid II in OD green.
CRKT states “Melding the usability of an everyday carry with the attention to detail of a high-end custom design, the Italian-made Squid™ II OD Green is a bold reimagining of the classic Squid™ folding knife.
It’s as beautiful as it is practical, with a green Micarta handle for a rugged appearance and long-term durability.
With only 500 units being produced, this limited-run Squid™ II is made to feel just as at home in your pocket as it does on display with the rest of your collection.”
- Well Built: Made in Italy
- Premium Materials: Böhler M390 blade steel for superior cutting performance
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Strong and Visual: Resin infused fiber handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
- Blade Length:2.68″ (68.15 mm)
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Steel:Böhler M390
- Blade Finish:Stonewash
- Blade Thickness:0.15″ (3.81 mm)
- Overall Length:6.97″ (177.01 mm)
- Closed Length:4.25″ (107.98 mm)
- Weight:4.80 oz. (136.08 g)
- Style:Folding Knife w/Liner Lock
To learn more about CRKT. CLICK HERE