Sons Of Liberty Gun Works states “LRF was designed with duty and defense users in mind. Its changes from TDP based lowers are based on ergonomics and better protection of magazine releases”
- EMR-A (Enhanced Magazine Release, Ambidextrous) fence on the left side.
- Taller than TDP spec magazine release fence on the right side to ensure TDP spec magazine release button stays below the fence.
- Countersunk take down pin hole on the left, when the user pushes the take down pin in from the left side, the pin can be pushed in further, with more protrusion on the right to pull from.
- Built in trigger guard with the same features as our TGF (Trigger guard, Forward Controls),
- Flared magazine well with a larger opening.
To learn more about Sons Of Liberty Gun Works and Forward Controls Design. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15