CRKT has recently debuted their latest everyday carry pocket knife with the new Facet frame-lock assisted folder knife.
CRKT states A design that celebrates modern simplicity, the Facet™ cuts out the bulk without sacrifice to quality.
Designed by world-renowned knifemaker, Ken Onion, the Facet™ is a true gentleman’s carry whose name derives from meaning “a small plane surface.”
But don’t let its inconspicuous design fool you.
Built with Ken’s award-winning Assisted Opening, the Facet™ deploys fast, making it ready for whatever challenges are thrown your way.”
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Ultimate Durability: stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Brute Strength: frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
- Blade Length:3.37″ (85.70 mm)
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Steel:D2
- Blade Finish:Satin
- Blade Thickness:0.12″ (3.15 mm)
- Overall Length:7.69″ (195.28 mm)
- Closed Length:4.32″ (109.68 mm)
- Weight:3.90 oz. (110.56 g)
- Handle:Stainless Steel
- Style:Assisted Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
To learn more about CRKT. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL