CRKT has recently introduced their latest in fixed blade knives with the new Clever Girl Kukri fixed blade knife.
CRKT states “During his time stationed at Fort Polk while serving in the military, knifemaker Austin McGlaun was inspired to find new ways to tackle laborious camp chores.
And so the Clever Girl™ Kukri was realized.
A fixed blade design that honors the iconic kukri knife, this reimagined version still brandishes a mighty swing despite being more compact than its predecessor.
As a member of the CRKT® Forged by War® program, the Kukri is tough enough to stand the test of the battlefield—and whatever else Mother Nature might throw your way.”
- High Performance Steel: SK5 carbon steel holds an edge well
- Powerful Cutting: Kukri blade style provides powerful cutting
- Strong and Useful: full tang provides strength
- Enhanced Protection: black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides grip in all conditions
- Convenient Carry: Belt clip and lanyard for hip carry and easy access
- Blade Length:7.75″ (196.85 mm)
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Steel:SK-5
- Blade Finish:Powder Coat
- Blade Thickness:0.19″ (4.78 mm)
- Overall Length:13.25″ (336.55 mm)
- Weight:14.20 oz. (402.56 g)
- Style:Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material:Glass reinforced nylon
- Sheath Weight:5.60 oz. (158.76g)
To learn more about CRKT.CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL