Zenitco has recently introduces their latest offering in firearm accessories with the new KLESCH-1 laser and light combo device and is currently available in a red laser,green laser, and infrared.
- Illumination of the working surface, located on a plane perpendicular to the optical axis of the product, at a distance of 5 m with an external illumination of not more than 0.3 lux in the center of the light spot – not less than 300 lux in continuous mode and not less than 500 lux in tactical mode.
- The product is powered from two CR123 batteries with a nominal voltage of 3V installed in the case.
- The time of continuous operation with a stable luminous flux from a standard battery in a constant mode is not less than 1.2 hours.
- Overall dimensions with the rear part installed for working with the pistol: (78 x 38 x 37) ± 3 mm.
- Product weight without el. power supply and a cover installed on it for working with a gun: 82 ± 3 g.
- Ambient temperature during operation from -20 ° C to + 40 ° C.
To learn more about Zenitco and the Klesch-1 with laser. CLICK HERE