Kershaw Knives has released their Kapsule out the front, sliding button knife.
Kershaw Knives states “The Kapsule is easy to cut with, easy to carry, and easy on the eyes.
Designed by Jens Ansø, this unique Kershaw opens with an out-the-front, manual sliding mechanism, securing the blade with a button lock.
Its single-edge, spear point blade is safe and easy to use, making it an excellent box cutter. Despite its utility, the Kapsule doesn’t look like a knife at first, a perfect non-threatening carry.
The slider is highlighted with blue anodizing, and the glass-filled nylon handle features unique texturing.
This simple, yet effective Kershaw delivers utility in a convenient, compact package.”
- Manual out-the-front opening with sliding mechanism; button lock
- 8Cr13MoV blade takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen when needed; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Eye-catching, yet practical Jens Ansø design
- Unique texturing on glass-filled nylon handle; blue-anodized pivot
- Single-position, deep-carry pocketclip allows for a subtle, comfortable carry in the pocket
- Designer:Jens Ansø
- Blade Style:Spear Point, single edge
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Opening Action: Manual
- Opens With Sliding Button
- Lock Type: Sliding Button Lock
- Pocketclip: Single-position deep-carry (right, tip-down)
- Handle Colo:r Black
- Hardware: Steel screws
- Country of Origin USA: Design, Prototype, Quality Control. China:
To learn more about Kershaw Knives. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL