GiantMouse Knives has announced the expansion of their Ace Clyde series of knives with new aluminum models.
GiantMouse Knives states “You all know Clyde by now. One odd fellow for sure.
In fact, he was one step away from becoming Noble Grand of his local IOOF lodge before the unfortunate accident.
The new Clyde in Aluminum was produced in honor of Clyde’s mom’s house… or camper actually, the 1969 pink tint Airstream that Clyde grew up in until his thirteenth birthday when he joined the Flea Circus… but that’s a different story.
We think that Clyde is the perfect EDC knife, and, if you haven’t noticed yet, it has a ton of attitude that will set it apart!”
- Blade Steel: N690. Satin finish.
- Handle: Black or red Aluminum.
- Clip: Wire.
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened – PTFE coated.
- Pivot Mechanism: Bronze washers.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 3″ (77mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3mm)
- Handle Length: 3.94″ (100mm)
- Overall Length: 6.97″ (177mm)
- Weight: 2.8oz (79.4g)
To learn more about GiantMouse Knives. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL