Shockwave Technologies has shown support for Savage Arms with the Barracuda nut wrench.
Shockwave Technologies states “The Shockwave Technologies Barracuda™ barrel nut wrench for Savage Axis, Axis II, Model 10, Model 110, and Model 12 is MADE IN AMERICA.
Compact, lightweight, and corrosion-resistant, this 3/16”-thick stainless steel wrench provides for quick, easy installation and removal of barrel nuts on long-action and short-action receivers.
If you’ve ever tried to remove or install a barrel nut on a Savage Axis rifle using only a drift punch and a mallet or a repurposed tool that doesn’t quite fit, you know how frustrating that can be—and the potential for damage to your firearm.
Whether your action is on or off of the stock, now you can quickly and easily install, tighten, loosen, or remove the nut with the Shockwave Barracuda barrel nut wrench.”
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Precision-machined in Dunedin, Florida
- Manufactured from 304 stainless steel
- Won’t rust like a carbon steel tool
- Won’t deform like a nylon or aluminum tool
- Remove the most stubborn barrel nuts
- No need to remove the action from your firearm
- 1/2″ square cutouts let you use a torque wrench for precise tightening
- 5/16” cutout allows for tightening sling swivel studs
- Handy cutout for popping open your favorite beverage
- Fits barrel nuts for Savage Axis, Axis II, Model 10, Model 110, and Model 12
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Veteran designed
To learn more about Shockwave Technologies. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL