Primary Arms states “The Holosun HS507C-X2-ACSS is a new generation of pistol red dot sight packed full of features like the multiple reticle system, solar failsafe, and shake awake technology to ensure your reflex sight is always operational when you need it.
On top of the two battery saving techniques, the HS507C-X2 reflex sight features a 50,000 hour battery life on setting 6 with the CR1632 battery.
This battery is located in a convenient tray that slides out and allows you to easily change it without having to remove the optic from your pistol.
This model features the revolutionary, patent pending ACSS Vulcan reticle with outer circle.
It features a 7075-T6 aluminum construction with an anodized black finish and fully multicoated glass for long term durability that is backed by Holosun’s limited lifetime warranty.”
- Great for handguns, rifles, PCCs, and shotguns
- Solar failsafe
- Exclusive, patent pending ACSS Vulcan reticle
- Large outer reference circle can be deactivated per user preference
- 10 MOA center chevron
- 2 Reticle modes
- Shake awake technology
- Red LED
- Multicoated glass
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction
- Black hardcoat anodized
- Convenient battery tray
- 50,000 hour battery life
- Powered by (1) CR1632 Li Ion Battery
- Includes picatinny mount
- Holosun Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Battery Life:50000 Hours
- Battery Type:CR1632 3V Lithium Coin
- Brightness:12 Settings
- Click Value:1 MOA
- Finish:Hardcoat Anodized
- Material:Aluminum – 7075-T6
- Night Vision Compatible:Night Vision Compatible
- Reticle:ACSS VULCAN
- Reticle Color:Red
- Size:Mini Reflex
- Warranty:limited lifetime
- Weight:1.5 oz.
To learn more about Primary Arms and Holosun. CLICK HERE