Leupold Optics has announced their new Deltapoint Micro Pistol Red dot, touting to be the most concealable red dot currently produced.
Leupold Optics states “The DeltaPoint Micro™ is a compact, low-profile red dot sight that is fast on target, deadly-accurate, and built Leupold tough.
Featuring a revolutionary new design that’s easy to conceal, the DeltaPoint-Micro changes the game when it comes to concealed carry and personal protection.
No red dot on the market is more compact; its low height to bore replicates the same sight plane that iron-sight shooters are used to, allowing for intuitive target acquisition.”
- Low profile design. It sits so low on the slide that it replicates the same sight plane that iron-sight shooters are used to, making it more intuitive to use and more easily concealable.
- Enclosed diode. The diode is inside the housing which protects it from moisture, dirt, and debris.
- Fast and easy to mount. Mounts directly to the rear dovetail so there is no need to buy aftermarket iron sights or have your slide milled or altered.
- Easy access battery. No need to re-zero when you replace the battery.
- Daylight bright 3 MOA dot with adjustable brightness settings.
- Acts like a ghost ring sight if the battery dies. Put the front-sight in the bottom 1/3 of the window and use the two milled holes on the back to align with the front sight.
- Lifetime guarantee and legendary Leupold quality.
To learn more about Leupold Optics. CLICK HERE