Primary Arms has recently announced their latest in precision firearm optics with the new GLX 4-16×50 FFP with ACSS Apollo reticle for the 6.5CR/.224v chamberings.
Primary Arms states “The GLx rifle scopes redefine what can be accomplished when the latest optics technology is applied to meet the shooting challenges faced in real world situations.
New for this line is our enhanced locking turrets with return to zero, AutoLive motion sensing reticle illumination, and our hardened steel-on-steel adjustment system.
The fantastically clear, low dispersion glass makes sure the optical system will impress even the harshest critics.
The GLx 4-16x50mm rifle scope has a 4-16x magnification range, offering a massive field of view excellent for scanning and tracking movement, but improved medium-to-long range precision as well.
For hunting, competition, or even just punching paper at the range, the combination of quality, features, and of course our Advanced Combined Sighting System (ACSS®) reticles is hard to beat.”
- 4-16x Magnification
- 50mm objective
- 3.5″ – 3.6″ of eye relief
- 30mm main tube
- High strength one-piece 6061-T6 aluminum body
- Compact design is 13.8″ long and weighs just 23.5 Oz
- Premium grade glass
- Steel-on-Steel precision adjustments
- Tactile and audible 1/10 MIL click value
- Locking turrets protect your zero
- Integrated return-to-zero
- Elevation Rotation Indicators
- Movable and replaceable magnification ring fin
- First Focal Plane ACSS® Apollo 6.5CM/.224V reticle
- Brand:Primary Arms
- Click Value:0.1 Mil
- Exit Pupil Diameter:Low: 12.20 mm / High: 3.20 mm
- Eye ReliefLow: 3.60 in / High: 3.50 in
- Field View 100:Low: 23.70 ft / High: 6.30 ft
- Focal Plane:First Focal Plane
- Illuminated:Partial Illumination
- Maximum Magnification:16
- Minimum Magnification:4
- Night Vision Compatible:Night Vision Compatible
- Objective Diameter:50mm
- Reticle:ACSS Apollo 6.5 CM
- Reticle Type:BDC
- Total Elevation Adjustment:25 MIL
- Total Windage Adjustment:25 MIL
- Tube Diameter:30mm
- Weight:23.5 Oz.
To learn more about Primary Arms. CLICK HERE