Streamlight, one of the leading manufacturers in hand held lights has announced their new Stinger 2020 work-ready handheld light.
Streamlight states “The Stinger 2020 is the next evolution in high-performance flashlights and produces 2,000 lumens.
Its aluminum alloy body with an anti-roll design is ergonomically shaped for a sure grip.
It features dual power switches and an intuitive mode selector switch for ease of use.
A long-lasting SL-B26™ USB rechargeable battery pack offers multiple charging options using existing Stinger smart chargers and bank chargers to charge inside the light; use a dual USB cord to charge the battery pack outside the light or a Li-ion battery bank charger to charge multiple batteries at once.”
- High, medium and low modes plus strobe:
- High for a high lumen beam: 2,000 lumens; 315m beam; runs 2 hours
- Medium for bright light & longer run time: 850 lumens; 200m beam; runs 4 hours
- Low for extended run time: 100 lumens; 70m beam; runs 24 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 3.25 hours
- Intuitive mode switch for easy selection of High, Medium or Low
- “Set and forget it” – no need to cycle through the settings to get to the desired mode
- Features Independently functioning head-mounted and tail switches
- Uses two SL-B26™ protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery packs
- Charge with existing Stinger chargers, USB cord or lithium ion bank charger
- Aluminum alloy body with ergonomic, anti-roll body design and textured grip
- Corrosion resistant, gasket-sealed Borofloat® glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof; 2m impact resistance tested
- 7.67” (19.48 cm); 12.3 oz (350g)
- TAA Compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- High Lumens:2,000
- Run Time on High:2.00 hours
- Run Time on Low:24.00 hours
- Beam Distance:315 meters
- Battery Type:SL-B26 Battery Pack
- Battery Quantity:2
- Length:7.67 inches (19.48 centimeters)
- Weight:12.30 ounces (348.70 grams)
To learn more about Streamlight. CLICK HERE