Magpul Industries has recently announced the expansion of their limited edition Rigger series of folder knives with the addtion of the latest model featuring Brown Micarta grips.
Magpul Industries states “The Limited Edition Stonewashed Brown Micarta® version of the Rigger is the third in a short series of production runs, each limited to only 200 serial-numbered knives per run.
It’s available for purchase at 12:00 noon EST on Friday, November 20th only at Magpul.com.
The Rigger is a precision-engineered knife made from premium materials and includes our signature form and function.
A skeletonized, lightweight double-locking titanium frame lock and textured brown linen Micarta scale provide the Rigger with rugged agility combined with absolute security.
The modified Wharncliffe blade is forged from Crucible Particle Metallurgy (CPM) S35VN stainless steel, considered to be one of the finest blade steels in the world, and one of the first designed specifically for knives.”
- Open Length: 7.6 in.
- Closed Length: 4.5 in.
- Blade Length: 3.4 in. (from center of pivot)
- Blade Thickness: 11/64 in.
- Handle Thickness: 7/16 in.
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Flipper Jimping Length: ~ 0.24 in.
- Blade Spine Jimping Length: ~ 0.7”
- Hardware Material: Stainless Steel
- Pocket Clip Position: Reversible, Tip-Up
- Bearing Type: Caged Ceramic Bearings
To learn more about Magpul Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL