If you own a silencer and more specifically a servicable suppressor, you know that sometimes with heavy use and carbon build up threads can seize or become almost impossible to loosen.
Using steel tools on your aluminum, titanium, and even steel cans may cause marring or damage with enough torque.
SupressorTools.com has come up with a solution for most popular modern silencers on the market from SilencerCo to Dead Air silencers.
SuppressorTools.com makes these tools out of the 3d printed solid injection mold grade ABS-M30 polymer.
The ABS-M30 polymer is engineered to withstand the forces needed to torque onto the can without damaging the tool itself.
- Sockets are MADE IN THE USA on a Stratasys F120 3D printer out of solid injection mold grade ABS-M30 polymer, which is considerably stronger than typical 3D printed ABS.
- These polymer tools won’t damage mounts or front caps.
- Stainless steel dowel pins are used on sockets that require them for certain spanner features.
- Each one of the sockets has dedicated holes for parachute cord lanyards (AKA dummy cords).
- The sockets can be conveniently stored on storage strips that are available at hardware stores. Detents are on all four sides of the ½” squares.
- The numbering system with suppressor make/model key eliminates the need to update tool identification markings as suppressor names evolve or as compatibility expands
To learn more about SuppressorTools. CLICK HERE