Ed Brown Products states “Introducing the FX2, a cutting-edge 1911 featuring Trijicon’s new RMRcc, making it ideal for concealed carry.
The FX1 slide cuts package and American flag rear serrations create an impressive display of ingenuity and craftsmanship.
The Commander Bobtail® frame is adorned with our Snakeskin treatment on the frontstrap and mainspring housing, and finished in Industrial stainless for an edgy look.
Complete with a flush barrel with recessed crown, black accents on the trigger and barrel bushing that tie nicely with the black G10 grips.
All hand built with fully machined parts, completely customizable and backed by our Lifetime Warranty.”
- Caliber: 9mm, 45 ACP
- Barrel Length: 4.25″
- Weight: approximately 37 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
- 4.25″ Commander slide, single stack Bobtail® frame.
- Snakeskin on forestrap.
- American flag serrations on both sides of slide.
- Trijicon RMRcc sight 3.25 MOA with Ed Brown designed co-witness rear sight, and Ameri-glo orange front sight (Glock type).
- Custom options included: FX1 slide cuts, recessed slide stop with serrated pin, flush barrel with recessed crown.
To learn more about Ed Brown Products. CLICK HERE