NightHawk Custom states “The Korth NXA is the lightweight counterpart to the NXS revolver. The NXA features an anodized, red aluminum barrel shroud for reduced weight.
Using aluminum in the barrel shroud brings the empty weight of the NXA in at 2.75 lbs, six ounces lighter than the NXS.
The cylinder of the NXA includes a cut to accommodate Moonclips for unmatched reloading speeds.
Like the NXS model, the NXA is available with a 4” or 6” hammer-forged precision barrel with Picatinny rails on top and bottom for mounting optics or a light.
The aluminum barrel shroud is ventilated for faster cooling. A DLC finish on the frame provides a lasting, beautiful look to the revolver.
The fully adjustable rear sight comes standard while the front sight features removable side panels to offer shooters the ability to customize their sights for any situation.
The NXA model also offers a changeable cylinder to a 9mm Luger which also features a Moonclip cut.”
SPECIFICATIONS FOR 6″
- Finish: DLC Coated
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Weight Empty: 2.75 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 6” Also available in 4″
- Overall Length: 11.65”
- Width: 1.72”
- Height: 6.38”
- Cylinder Capacity: 8
- Barrel : 416R
- DLC Finish
- Anodized, Red Aluminum Barrel Shroud
- Hammer-Forged Precision Barrel
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sight
- Removable Side Panels on Front Sight
- Single & Double Action Trigger
- Jim Wilson Grip in Red/Black
- Integrated Picatinny Rail in the Frame
- Cylinder Release Classic Back Left
- Integrated Picatinny Rail for Scope/Red Dot Mount
- Ventilated Barrel Shroud for Faster Cooling
- Easy Reload Through Wide-Swinging Cylinder
- Modern, Slim Design
- Cylinder Including Moonclip Cut
- Changeable Cylinder in 9mm Luger w/ Moonclip Cut (available)
To learn more about NightHawk Customs and Korth. CLICK HERE