Icarus Precision has recently expanded on their growing series of Sig P320 pattern billet aluminum grip frames with their new ACE 320 Pro Competition grip frame.
Icarus Precision states “Our Machinists, Law Enforcement & an array of firearms industry consultants have been working on developing something special for a while now… and it is FINALLY ready!
We are proud to formally launch the NEWEST Pro Competition “Comp” model of Icarus Precision A.C.E. 320 series.
Inspired by & developed for firearms industry professionals including: Range Safety Officers, Competition Shooters, Law enforcement, Military & Special Forces, our Icarus Precision team set out to create the ideal grip to bring out the best in the SIG P32O.
The goal in developing this grip was to perfect the weapon’s speed, control & accuracy; everything that matters when 10ths of a second count.
As with all of our A.C.E. series grips, the process begins with a billet block of 7075 T-6 Aluminum then the chips start flying! Icarus Precision uses industry leading equipment including Okuma, Matsuura & Nomura to do the bulk of the machining, but not everything is automated.
Every grip is gone over by hand checking the finish & removing any small burrs creating a truly premium product.
Once inspected, a Cerakote finish is applied (choice of 5 popular colors), then packaged & shipped directly to your door!
All the elements of this A.C.E. 320 Pro Comp. grip were especially crafted with the professional shooter in mind & are…LIKE NO OTHER!”
- Icarus Precision Hybrid comfort performance grip texture
- Integrated flared mag-well including grip pattern for added control
- Horizontal texture index points on the front/back strap & sides increase draw speed/handling making for a consistent positive & precise grip
- Tapered top handle to a narrow indexing point making access to the weapon controls quick & effortless catering to various hand sizes
- Higher, wider & curved beaver tail helps to achieve a fast, positive, controlled master grip
- Deep undercut trigger guard allowing for a higher grip point
- Oversized finger cut outs with serrations so you can identify the perfect grip without taking your eyes off target
- Entire pic rail is a standard 1913 for all your light/laser etc. attachment compatibility
To learn more about Icarus Precision. CLICK HERE