Springfield Armory has recently announced the roll out of their latest variant of the ever-popular micro compact 9mm pistol the Hellcat now in Desert FDE.
Springfield Armory states “The frame is molded from Desert FDE polymer while the coating on the slide is a rugged Cerakote finish for a lifetime of worry-free carry.
The new color offers an attractive contrast to the black Melonite® coated hammer-forged barrel and black controls.”
– COLOR:Desert FDE
– BARREL:3″ Hammer Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish, 1:10
– SLIDE:Billet Machined, Desert FDE Cerakote Finish
– FRAME:Desert FDE Polymer w/ Adaptive Grip Texture
– SIGHTS:Tritium/Luminescent Front, Tactical Rack U-Notch Rear
– RECOIL SYSTEM:Dual Captive Recoil Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
– GRIP WIDTH:1″
– MAGAZINES:(1) 11-Round, (1) 13-Round Extended
– WEIGHT:17.9 oz w/ Flush Mag, 18.3 oz w/ Extended Mag
– HEIGHT:4″ w/ Flush Mag, 4.5″ w/ Extended Mag
To learn more about Springfield Armory and the Desert FDE Hellcat pistol. CLICK HERE