Taurus has recently announced the next generation of pistols in the G-Series of concealed carry style hand guns with the G3c Compact 9mm pistol.
Taurus states “The new Taurus G3c builds on the proven foundation that has made the compact G-series among the most popular personal defense/EDC handguns ever while advancing function, reliability, and durability to the next level.
Furthermore, the G3c enters the market at a price point that continues the Taurus G-series handguns’ industry leading cost-to-performance.”
– Caliber:9mm Luger
– Capacity:10- or 12-round
– Slide Finish:Tenifer Matte Black
– Operational Controls Finish:Teflon
– Frame Size:Compact
– Frame Material:Polymer
– Firing System:Striker
– Action Type:Single Action with Restrike Capability
– – +Manual
– – +Trigger Safety
– – +Striker Block
– – +Loaded Chamber Indicator
– Front Sights:Fixed Front (white dot)
– Rear Sights:Drift Adjustable Serrated
– Slide Material:Alloy Steel
– Barrel Length:3.2 in.
– Overall Length:6.3 in.
– Overall Width:1.2 in.
– Overall Height:5.1 in.
– Weight:22 oz.
– Magazines Included:3×10 or 3×12
To learn more about Taurus and the G3c compact 9mm pistol. CLICK HERE