Zero Tolerance Knives has recently expanded on the 0230 series of knives with the all the ZT 0235 slip joint folder knife.
Zero Tolerance Knives states “From ZT and Danish designer Jens Ansø, the new 0235 expands on the original 0230, offering a high-class, premium performance carry.
The new spear point blade is opened with a double detent system: two steel detent balls, one on each side of the blade.
They hold the blade safely closed for carrying.
Then, for controlled open and close, the 0235 also has a half-open position.
An extra-deep-carry clip provides a new way of carrying this sleek, simple, and extraordinary design.”
– Made in the USA
– Double detent system: two steel detent balls, one on each side of the blade for safe carrying, controlled open/close
– Blue anodized aluminum backspacer with integrated lanyard attachment
– CPM 20CV blade steel offers exceptional hardness, wear resistance, edge retention; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
– Extra-deep-carry pocket clip provides a convenient, low profile carry.
– Ultralightweight carbon fiber handle
– Type: Manual
– Use: Everyday
– Style: Pocketknife
– Designe:r Jens Ansø
– Blade Style: Spear Point
– Blade Edge: Plain
– Opening Action: Manual washers
– Opens With: Nail nick
– Lock Type: Slipjoint
– Pocketclip: Reversible extra-deep-carry (right/left, tip-up)
– Made in USA: Yes
– Hardware: Black-oxide steel pivot nut, Navy blue anodized aluminum backspacer, black-oxide steel screws
– Blade Steel: CPM 20CV
– Blade Length: 2.6 in. (6.6 cm)
– Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewashed finish
– Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.31 cm)
– Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
– Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
– Handle Color: Black
– Handle Thickness: 0.4 in. (10.2 mm)
– Overall Length: 6.3 in. (16 cm)
– Weight: 1.8 oz (51 g)
To learn more about Zero Tolerance Knives. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL