Strike Industries has recently rolled out their new extended magazines places for the Smith and Wesson M&P series of pistols.
Currently the EMP (extended magazine plates) support the 9mm and 40SW size magazines allowing for a +6 in 9mm and +5 in 40SW.
Strike Industries states “The EMP for M&P 9/40 is an extended magazine plate made for full sized M&P pistols.
It adds magazine capacity by +6 to 9mm rounds or +5 to .40 caliber rounds. It was designed to provide smoother and faster magazine reloading.
Steel locking plate and set screw is included to secure the magazine in place to prevent it from sliding out.”
– Durable polymer construction with steel locking plate
– EMP matches the look of the M&P stock grip for aesthetic appeal
– Designed for easy gripping for smoother and faster reloads
– Magazine extension +6 rounds for .9mm
– Magazine extension +5 rounds for .40cal
EXTRA GALLERY. CLICK TO ENLARGE