Strike Industries recently debuted their latest offering the Cobra Vertical Grip with integrated monopod.
Strike Industries states “The Strike Industries Cobra Vertical Grip is an adaptation of our Monopod.
The Cobra Vertical grip is constructed with the same, high-strength 6061 Aluminum, with a S45C steel core.
By rotating the middle section of the Cobra Vertical Grip, the shooter can extend/ retract the monopod to provide elevation support.
The Cobra Vertical Grip also provides enhanced ergonomics that aid in maintaining accuracy as well as proficient weapon manipulation and recoil control when mounted on the hand guard, and functions as purely an elevation support when mounted on a stock.
Compatible with any 1913 picatinny rail.”
– Enhanced Recoil Control
– Elevation support when Monopod is extended
– Durable Aluminum/Steel construction (Rugged Barricade Stop)
– Can be used on stocks with picatinny rails for elevation support
– Solid 6061 aluminum construction
– Black Nitride S45C steel core
– Easy to use uni-directional deployment and top and bottom lock out
– Oversized thumb screw
– Attach with 1913 picatinny rail
To learn more about Strike Industries and the new Cobra Vertical grip with monopod. CLICK HERE