Springfield Armory has recently announced their offering in the high capacity micro-compact pistol market with their new Hellcat pistol featuring an 11+1 capacity using their standard magazine.
Springfield Armory also provides two additional magazines which one features a base plate extension providing a capacity of 13+1.
The Springfield Armory Hellcat micro compact pistol also comes in an optic ready variant (SKU HC9319BOSP) for mounting optics such as the Shield RMSc or JP Enterprises Jpoint red dot directly to the slide.
– Sights:U-Dot™: Tritium/Luminescent Front, Tactical Rack Rear
– Height:4″ w/ Flush Mag, 4.5″ w/ Extended Mag
– Barrel:3″ Hammer Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish, 1:10
– Recoil System:Dual Captive Recoil Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
– Slide:Billet Machined, Melonite® Finish
– Grip Width:1″
– Weight:18.3 oz w/ Flush Mag, 18.6 oz w/ Extended Mag
– Frame:Black Polymer w/ Adaptive Grip Texture™
– Magazines:(1) 11-Round, (1) 13-Round Extended
EXTRA GALLERY CLICK TO ENLARGE