In recent years we have seen an up-surge of people wanting a flat-faced trigger over a traditional curved trigger as these triggers tend to make the trigger pull feel less than it really is.
Most of the time these new custom flat triggers use proprietary trigger pin geometry and modified or custom components to create a better trigger experience.
However some traditionalist still prefer the curved trigger and Apex Tactical has answered the call for FN-509 and FNS-C shooters with their new Action Enhanced curved trigger kit.
Apex Tactical states “The patent-pending design of the Apex Action Enhancement Kit for FN’s striker-fired FN 509 model pistols includes Apex’s Curved Action Enhancement Trigger mounted on an Apex designed proprietary Trigger Bar which is paired with an Apex Sear.
When installed the kit reduces trigger pull weight to give you an approximate pull weight in the 5.5 lbs range. Overall trigger travel is optimized to provide a smooth uptake while delivering a crisp trigger break.”
Features and Specifications:
– Reduces trigger pull weight to approx. the 5.5 lbs range
– Delivers crisp trigger break
– Overall trigger travel optimized for better performance
– Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
– Fits all current models of the FN 509, as well as FNS Compact model pistols
– Part #119-126 (Black)