Langdon Tactical Technology announced the roll out of their special edition Langdon Tactical edition of Springfield Armory’s XD-E DA/SA conceal carry pistol.
Langdon Tactical Technology states ” The XDE is the only viable DA/SA single stack gun on the market right now that give you an ultra-thin, concealable DA/SA conceal Carry option with several upgrades for better shootability.
We decrease the double action by over 2lbs bringing the DA to around 8 lb and the SA to 4-4.5 lbs.”
KEY UPGRADE FEATURES:
– Sniper gray cerakoted and LTT engraved slide
– LTT Trigger Job with the option of a 12# or 12.7# hammer spring
– Upgraded Ameriglo CAP Sights
– New low-profile hammer for better concealment and snag free draws
– Extra 8-round flush magazine to give you three mags, one of each type, straight out the box, with an extra flush cap for magazine customization
– Option of two different hammer spring weights.
– 20% reduction weight 12.7 lbs spring for reliability with US and NATO-spec ammunition.
– 25% reduction weight 12 lbs spring provides reliability with US-Spec Ammunition