Sig Sauer has announced their latest offering in the P365 series of micro compact 9mm pistols with their latest model the P365 SAS.
The Sig Sauer P365 SAS was designed for the serious concealed carry user who wants ever advantage possible when it comes to concealing a firearms
Sig Sauer states “This pistol does just that by taking the concept of the SIG Anti Snag (SAS) treatment to a whole new level.
With the incorporation of the FT Bullseye sight embedded into the slide, the P365SAS does away with the need of a primary snag hazard of all pistols…the front sight.
With the assistance of fiber optics during the day and tritium in low light, the user can now obtain a crystal clear high-visibility bullseye sight picture at real-word engagement distances faster than ever before.
The ported barrel and slide results in up to 30% less muzzle flip and zero front sight fouling, since there isn’t one.
The flush slide catch and takedown levers ensure absolute smoothness and zero snag risk.
After shooting the P365SAS, sights will never look the same.”
– Flush-Mounted FT Bullseye Fiber-Tritium Night Sight
– Ported Slide and Barrel for Less Muzzle Flip
– Flat Controls for Completely Smooth Sides to Reduce Snag Points
– SIG Anti-Snag Slide Treatment
– Striker Fired Design with a Clean, Crisp Trigger Pull
– (1) 10rd Flush and (1) 10rd Extended Mag Included
– CALIBER:9mm Luger
– ACTION TYPE:Semi-Auto
– GRIP TYPE:Blk Polymer
– GRIP COLOR:Black
– FRAME SIZE:Micro-Compact
– FRAME MATERIAL:Stainless Steel
– SLIDE FINISH:Nitron
– SLIDE MATERIAL:Stainless Steel
– BARREL MATERIAL:Carbon Steel
– ACCESSORY RAIL:N/A
– TRIGGER TYPE:Standard
– BARREL LENGTH3.1 in (78 mm)
– OVERALL LENGTH (IN)5.8 in (148 mm)
– OVERALL WIDTH1.0 in (27 mm)
– HEIGHT4.1 in (104 mm)
– WEIGHT (OZ)17.8 oz (500 g)