Icarus Precision recently announced further support for the Sig Sauer P365 series of concealed carry micro compact handguns with their latest offering now for the Sig Sauer P365XL which is the big brother to the orginial P365 pistol.
Currently Icarus precision has their billet aluminum grip frame for the P365XL in the ACE 365 XL grip and the ACE 365 XL V2.0 grip is currently in production and in pre-order status on their site.
Personally I think these are the nicest grip frames out and hope to see a larger expansion into other other models and into other manufacturer’s pistol lines.
KEY FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
– Billet Machined out of 7075 High strength aluminum
– The Accuracy, Control, enhanced (ACE) Grip is designed to keep you on target, minimize recoil, and fit all sizes of hands.
– Exaggerated finger notch designed to help you lock in.
– ACE 365XL Palm swells on both sides to offer more contact and comfort to your grip.
– ACE 365XL V2.0 -Palm swells Removed/Replaced** with extra square grip texture on both sides
– Square grip texture for a more sure handling without the excessive bite That Dimond grips cause.
– A mildly flared magwell for quick magdrops and changes!
– Extended Beaver Tail to reduce muzzle flip making repeated/rapid shooting exceptionally controllable.
To learn more about Icarus Precision and the ACE 365XL grip frames. CLICK HERE