Southern Grind has announced a new limited edition 9/11 inspired folder knife called the Tunnel to Rowers Spider Monkey Tanto.
This limited edition knife is in honor of those who lost their life and in support of the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation.
Southern Grind states “Blackfish and Atlantic Signal in collaboration with Zac Brown’s Southern GRIND, created the 9/11 Limited Edition blade to honor the lives of our fallen American Heroes by continuing their good work here on earth.?
– $125 of this purchase will be donated to the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation whose mission it is to serve our Military, First Responders and their families.
– The 9/11 Limited Edition is a single run of 911 serialized Southern GRIND Satin Tanto Carbon Fiber handled Spider Monkeys.
– Etched into the blade is the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation logo and represents the good we can do as American’s when we work together.
– Etched on the clip, so it will stay exposed in an everyday carry scenario, is the 9/11 graphic including the Twin Towers, The Pentagon and 93 acknowledging the events on 9.11.2001 and honoring those brave Heroes who knowingly ran toward danger on that day to help their fellow Americans.
– From the side you see the colored internal components. Red, Blue and Green representing our Military and First Responder professionals we honor through service to their families
– On the blade reverse is the etched signature of Zac Brown, founder, front man and lead vocalist for the multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning, Zac Brown Band and Southern GRIND’s Owner. Zac Brown is well known for his involvement in and commitment to the Military and First Responder communities.
– Lock & Liner: 6AL4V Titanium
– Grind: Conventional Flat Grind
– Blade Steel: S35VN
– Hardness: RC 58-59
– Blade Length: 3.25″
– Weight: 3.2 oz.
– Overall Length: 7.4375″
– Handle Length: 4.1875″
– Blade Thickness: .130″
To learn more about Southern Grind and their new 9/11 limited edition knife. CLICK HERE