These new Glock base plates are +0 and are designed to be a directly replacement to the OEM baseplate that comes standard-assembled onto the magazine body.
Strike Industries states “The added geometrical curves allow a more refined grip on the end of the magazine for a smoother reload.
Reload with speed and style because of the added ramp structure to assist in faster removal and easier insertion of your GLOCK™ magazine.
– Enhanced Geometry Provides Better Grip
– Baseplate Shape Adds weight for quicker mag release
– Made from Ultra-durable 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Custom Aesthetics for shooter
– Width: 30.55mm
– Height: 11.69mm Weight: .4 oz
– Finish: Anodized aluminium (Red, Blue, Titan)