Heckler & Koch and Hogue announced their latest collaboration with the HK Fray fixed blade knife.
The HK Fray as designed to be an everyday use knife featuring an ergonomic grip and an ultra-sharp cutting edge.
The HK Fray fixed blade knife is also available in US Tanto and clip point style blades.
The HK Fray fixed blade knife is also available in cerakote finishes of black, od green, and FDE.
• Blade Length: 4.2”
• Overall Length: 9.1”
• Weight: 5.4 oz
• Style: Tanto or clip point
• Thickness: 0.1875”
• Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 57-59 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Black Cerakote®
• Flat Grind – Hand Honed Edge
• Frame: Black 1/8″ Diameter Paracord Wrapped
• Tail Jimping: Provides for better traction in reverse grip
• Includes Automatic Retention Sheath (1.7 oz weight)
To learn more about the HK Fray fixed blade knife. CLICK HERE