Strike Industries has debuted their latest offering with the Strike Dual Folding adapter- Stock Only Edition.
Strike Industries state “The Strike Dual Folding Adapter – Stock is a versatile and innovative patented system that offers unparalleled convenience and flexibility.
With its intuitive folding mechanism, you can fold the adapter to either the left or right side without any flipping or reconfiguration, and the positive lock ensures it stays in place.
Deployment is quick and effortless with just a simple pull up on the bar near the hinge.
The 3-degree tilt angle helps prevent interference with your weapon’s ejection port when folded to the right.
This adapter fits directly onto a 1913 Picatinny interface with built-in locking lugs for secure attachment, and the included rear rubber buttpad ensures a comfortable shoulder weld for your rifle or SBR setup. Constructed with durable steel hinge and 6061-T6 Aluminum, the Strike Dual Folding Adapter – Stock is lightweight, yet tough.
Plus, it’s highly customizable with interchangeable parts like a cheek riser, different strut lengths, and other accessories (sold separately). Use it with most 1913 Picatinny rear ends, including the Strike AR Picatinny Stock Adapter, or any factory OEM weapon with a Picatinny rail.
With the Strike Dual Folding Adapter – Stock, you get the ultimate modular folding adapter that weighs under 10 ounces.”
- Preassembled with stock rear piece for rifle or registered Short-Barrel Rifle (SBR)
- Patented first-in-market Picatinny dual folding adapter with intuitive unfolding system
- Folds left or right anytime without flipping or reconfiguring hinge
- Adds [Stock] 9.18” (233.14mm) to overall weapon length
- Adds 1.02” (26.00mm) to overall weapon length in folded position
- Positive lock in the folded position, included rubber pads for folding adapter indentation to adjust desired locking tension when fully deployed
- Pull up on bar near hinge and back for quick deployment when folded
- 3-degree down tilt to help prevent interference with ejection port when folded to right side
- Mounts directly to 1913 Picatinny interface with 2 built-in locking lugs
- Ambidextrous QD sling mounting points [Stock]
- Rubber anti-slip buttpad [Stock]
- Steel hinge with 6061-T6 Aluminum base, adapter & strut
- Lightweight at under 10 ounces
- Modular system with interchangeable parts sold separately (strut, cheek riser, stabilizer & more)
To learn more about Strike Industries. CLICK HERE