CZ USA has debuted their latest offering with the new CZ Scorpion +3 Carbine.
CZ USA states “First released to the US public in pistol form – the new Scorpion 3+ Carbine has been developed based on consumer feedback and military and law enforcement personnel.
This rifle rounds out the popular Scorpion 3+ semi-automatic firearm platform and utilizes the iconic Scorpion EVO folding stock with 3 adjustment points.
With backwards compatible magazines, an ambidextrous mag release and bolt catch, improved sights and upgraded grip ergonomics the Scorpion 3 + offers the operator an exceptional shooting experience on the range, as well as confidence and security at home.”
- Chambering:9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity:20
- Magazine Type:Double stack polymer
- Frame:Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Sights:Adjustable, Aluminum
- Grips:Polymer, adjustable for reach to the trigger
- Barrel:16.3 in, threaded 1/2×28
- Overall Length:32.7-inches, 24.4-inches (folded)
- Height:8.9 IN
- Width:2.44 in
- Weight:6.85 lbs
- Safety:Ambidextrous Manual Safety
To learn more about CZ USA. CLICK HERE
We love reading your blog! Your unconventional perspective and genuine voice are game-changers in the world. Keep sharing, because your words make a difference. Thank you for being you!
Thanks – TheDogGod