IWI US has announced the new production Carmel rifle built here in the United States.
IWI US states “The IWI US CARMEL rifle is a semiautomatic, short stroke, gas piston rifle. Made from superior steel, aviation grade aluminum and high strength impact modified polymer for outstanding performance in all environmental conditions.
The rifle has a locking, rotating bolt system ensuring maximum safety for the user.
IWI US CARMEL is fully ambidextrous and can be easily customized with MLOK rails at the 3, 6 and 9 position to allow compatibility with various accessories.”
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Completely ambidextrous and can be converted easily in the field
- 2 position gas regulator – (Regular, Suppressor)
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel, for enhanced accuracy & prolonged life cycle
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Rail
- MLOK accessory rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
To learn more about IWI US. CLICK HERE
8lb is a nope. Roger SFAR has made a 7lb 308 that’s become my favorite and is getting moa out to 450 that I know of with factory ammo