Strike Industries has released their latest offering with the new Strike Shotgun Barrel Clamp for 12-gauge shotguns.
Strike Industries state ” The Strike Shotgun Barrel Clamp for 12-Guage helps to add strength and rigidity to your feed tubs with the ability to add accessories and a sling point.
One side of the barrel clamp features a Picatinny (Pic) rail to mount a weapon light or other accessory.
On the other side you have a 360° free swivel quick detach (QD) socket for an easy sling attachment point.
The user can pick which side you want the Pic rail or QD to be.
Compatible with the most common 12-Guage barrels and feed tubes, this lightweight barrel clamp is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
This Strike Shotgun Barrel Clamp for 12-Guage provides additional support for your magazine feed tubes with the bonus of having a QD sling point on one side and a Picatinny rail accessory on the other that is quick and easy to install.
Available in anodized SI BLACKLINE, FDELINE or TITAN EDITION colors.”
- Picatinny rail to mount a weapon light or other accessory
- 360° free swivel QD socket for an easy sling attachment point
- Quick and easy installation with rail or QD socket on either side
- Compatible with most common 12-Gauge barrels and feed tubes
- Lightweight and high-strength
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
To learn more about Strike Industries. CLICK HERE