Maxim Defense has debuted their latest offering in suppressors with the expansion of their MSX suppressor line with the new PRS Suppressor.
Maxim Defense states “”The DNA of the PRS comes directly from our hugely successful M240 suppressor,” said Dave Larson, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Maxim Defense.
“We utilized the same technology and engineering of the M240 to manufacture this serviceable, lightweight, incredibly-quiet suppressor.
The PRS is the perfect companion for your next hunt.”
The PRS features a state-of-the-art MonoKore design of 3 simple pieces.
It was designed to be the lightest suppressor for PRS shooting and hunting and offers unparalleled strength in design, achieving a previously impossible strength-to-weight ratio.
Maxim Defense is committed to developing next-generation tools, equipment, and systems that exceed in the most extreme environments.
The PRS suppressors offer increased reliability and longevity compared to other more traditional suppressor designs.”
- Decreases flash & recoil while increasing accuracy
- Fully and easily serviceable
- Disassembles with common tools
- Adds just 7.25” to firearm
- Available Calibers: 6.5 & .308 Win
- Thread Pitch: 5/8-24
- Material Composition: Grade-5 titanium, 7075-T6 aluminum
- Weight: 10.8 oz
- Length: 7.9” over-all length
- Diameter: 1.75” outer diameter
- Finish: Cerakote / Type-III hardcoat anodizing
To learn more about Maxim Defense. CLICK HERE