Smith and Wesson has debuted their latest with the all new Performance Center M&P 9 M2.0 Competitor pistol.
Smith and Wesson states “Built for competition right out of the box, this metal-framed 9mm pistol is designed to give competitive shooters the edge.
The Competitor comes with a 5-inch barrel, has an enhanced sear for lighter, crisper trigger let-off, and includes a flared magazine well for fast and efficient reloads.
Boasting a new look, the aggressive lightening cuts on both the top and sides of the slide ultimately reduce the amount of weight in front of the chamber and, in return, help improve the recoil balance point.
The slide is cut for optics, includes a fiber optic front sight, and blacked out serrated rear sight.
The Competitor comes with an oversized mag release that is reversible for both right and left-handed users and ships with a total of four magazines.
Choose from models available in 10+1 or 17+1 round capacities with a Tungsten Gray Cerakote® or black Armornite® slide finish.
Smith & Wesson is proud to introduce the Performance Center M&P9 M2.0 Competitor.”
- Metal frame design with 5˝ barrel
- Slide lightening cuts on top and sides
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Textured polymer front strap
- Flared mag well for fast reloads
- Fiber-optic front sight and blacked-out rear sight
- Reversible over-sized magazine release
- Slide cut for optics
- M2.0 flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting
- Enhanced sear for lighter, crisper trigger let-off
- Picatinny-style rail
- Forward slide serrations with new aesthetic
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot, reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
To learn more about Smith and Wesson. CLICK HERE