Black Triangle Group has released their latest piece of kit with the new Rigid Bag Panel-Micro.
Black Triangle Group states “The Rigid Bag Panel-Micro (RBP-M) was designed for use in fanny packs or purses.
The panel enables the end user to divide and organize mission essential equipment while maintaining the low signature that Black Triangle products are known for.
The RBP-M can be used to carry medical/IFAK items (not included) or as an off-body concealed carry platform. “
- 1/8” thick Boltaron (Black and FDE)
- 7” Length
- 5” Width
- 20 non-riveted 1/4” holes
- 3 column of “shifter channels” for shock cord and trigger guard holster/ accessory mounting.
- Each Panel comes standard with 2 strands of 1/8” braided shock cord fastened to the panel. Four 1″ industrial velcro hook squares are also included with the panel.
- Trigger Guard Holster for Glock 43/X and Sig Sauer P365 available as an add-on. Trigger Guard Holsters are ambidextrous and come assembled with hardware on panel.
To learn more about Black Triangle Group. CLICK HERE