Griffin Armament has introduced their latest in hard-use duty-style suppressors with the new DUAL-LOK HRT 556 suppressor.
Griffin Armament states “Initially designed for elite HRT unit’s, Griffin Armament’s HRT 556™ model is the shortest addition to the DUAL-LOK™ family of suppressors which has to this point not been available to the general public.
Griffin utilized the new DUAL-LOK™ active retention system with this suppressor, an often time demanded feature by government customers.
This combined with generations of R&D brought a compact, highly durable, low flash, and top performing suppressor to market for government customers.
Griffin is now releasing it to the commercial market.
The HRT 556™ features the patent pending DUAL-LOK™ mounting system, an accurate, robust, reliable, and wear free system with robust muzzle device support.
The suppressor itself was designed to have minimal flash signature, despite its size, minimal weight, minimal POI shift, minimal gas blow back, maximum strength, durability, and sound performance.
This was a tough list of performance attributes to tackle, but Griffin succeeded by bringing unbeatable sound suppression and flash reduction to this compact suppressor.
Baffle technology is carried over and tuned from the 4th generation Recce Suppressors, barrowing the ECO-FLOW™ patented feature that greatly increases performance.
ECO-FLOW™ baffles reduce back-pressure, increasing flow, thus making the suppressor host firearm operating system more reliable and unaffected by the suppressor and providing cleaner breathing air to the operator’s face.
The patented low profile flash suppressing end cap further adds performance to the low flash baffle system.”
- Utility patents pending
- Wear free mounting system, requires no consumable parts
- Taper lock interface ensures security and accuracy
- ACME thread provides speed of attachment
- Locking ring incorporates 3 anti-rotation teeth to eliminate inadvertent loosening
- 120 effective positions ensure a rock-solid suppressor mount and provide extremely low POI shift
- 17-4 stainless steel & 718 Inconel
- Traditional Tube Design with internal flash hiding characteristics
- Patent pending ECO-FLOW™ baffle system for reduced blow back
- Patented flash reducing end cap
- DUAL-LOK™ Minimalist Brake 1/2×28 5.56mm (.22 cal) Included
- ¾” wrench flats on muzzle devices
- Collar Nitrided for increased surface hardness, corrosion, and wear resistance
- Suppressor body H900 heat treated and Cerakoted
- Available in black or FDE
- Perpetual™ Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length:5.9″
- Length Added:4.5″ when using included Minimalist Brake, 3.5″ when using longer devices
- Materials:High strength, high temperature, corrosion resistant 17-4PH Stainless Steel & 718 Inconel
- Attachment:DUAL-LOK™ Mounts
- DB Rating:(135.6db) 11.5″ Griffin MK1, (134db) 16” Griffin MK1
- Finish:High Temp Cerakote
- Full Auto Rated:Yes
To learn more about Griffin Armament.CLICK HERE