Trybe Defense has released their new Trybe Optics S.L.E.D. or short range low power engagement device 3 power Prism scope.
Trybe Defense states “Get on target fast with the TRYBE Optics S.L.E.D (Short-range Low-power Engagement Device) 3X Prism scope.
Featuring a 4MOA Dot Reticle, sturdy mount, and removable topside pic rail section, this 3X Prism Rifle Scope offers unparalleled versatility and and incredible value for the price.
With clean, crisp glass, you can pair this up with a magnifier or use it by itself for CQB or hunting.
Available in both black and FDE, this prism scope is just awesome.”
- 11 Red Brightness Settings, Visible in Bright Sunlight
- 3,000 Hours’ Battery Life
- 32 mm Objective Lens Diameter, Not Clear Aperture
- Removable 1913 MIL STD Top Picatinny Rail for Micro Reflex Sights
- Removable Base & Spacer
- Compatible w/ Standard Carry Handle Mounts
- Accommodation for Anti-Reflection Devices (ARD)
- High-Strength Proprietary Riser Mount and Low Mount with Spacer to Achieve Different Heights
- 6061-T6 Main Body and Components with Hard Coat Anodizing
- Fully Nitrogen Purged
- IP67 Waterproof
- Attachment/Mount Type: ACOG Footprint w/ M1913 Picatinny Mount
- Designed & Manufactured to Handle Extreme Recoil
- Backed by our TRYBE Optics Warranty
- Manufacturer:TRYBE Optics
- Objective Lens Diameter:32 mm
- Magnification:3 x
- Reticle:4 MOA Dot
- Exit Pupil:10.3 mm
- Field of View, Linear:31.5 ft at 100 yds
- Eye Relief:2.72 – 2.92 in
- Weight:16 oz
- Length:5.6 in
- Magnification Type:Fixed
To learn more about Trybe Defense. CLICK HERE