Ruger has announced their latest offering in the 5.7x28mm chambering with the new LC carbine.
Ruger states “Introducing the Ruger® LC Carbine™.
Lightweight and compact, this new carbine chambered in 5.7x28mm is the ultimate range companion.
Weighing under 6 lbs., the lightweight and compact Ruger® LC Carbine™ utilizes the same steel magazines and familiar ergonomic controls as the Ruger-5.7™ pistol.”
- Unique bolt-over-barrel design with the magazine in the grip allows for excellent balance and pointability.
- Folding stock and collapsible sights are ideal for compact storage (on models so equipped).
- The reversible folding stock, with adjustable length of pull, is compatible with both AR-pattern and Picatinny rail-mounted aftermarket accessory stocks (on models so equipped).
- Features a 16.25″ fluted, nitride-treated steel barrel for strength, accuracy, and longevity.
- 1/2″-28 TPI threaded barrel with thread protector allows for the attachment of popular muzzle accessories including muzzle brakes, flash hiders and caliber-appropriate suppressors (on models so equipped).
- Impressive ergonomics with ambidextrous manual safety, reversible charging handle, ergonomic bolt release and extended magazine release latch.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger.
- The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with M-LOK® accessory attachment slots.
- Multiple QD sling sockets allow for maximum versatility.
To learn more about Ruger. CLICK HERE