DPMS has recently expanded their DR-15 series of rifles with the straight-walled 350 Legend chambering.
Barrel: 4150 Chrome-moly vanadium steel barrel chambered in 350 Legend, with a 1:16 twist rate and a carbine gas system. This medium profile barrel is finished off with a 13.5” DPMS M-Lok free-float handguard, low-profile gas block, and A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is machined to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized. Uppers include forward assist and dust cover. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Bolt Carrier Group: Full-auto profile bolt carrier group. Shot-peened, mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel bolt. Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications, fastened with Grade 8 screws, and Staked Per Mil-Spec. Carrier is 8620 steel M-16 full-auto profile.
Lower: These forged lowers are quality made using 7075-T6 aluminum and are marked “MULTI” for the caliber. Finish is hard-coat anodized. The Mil-spec diameter 7075-T6 buffer tube is hard-coat anodized with 6 adjustment positions and is fitted with a MOE Carbine Stock, Magpul grip, and Panther Polished Trigger (PPT).
- Caliber: 350 Legend
- Barrel Length: 16 inches
- Barrel Profile: Medium
- Barrel Steel: Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Finish: Melonite
- Chrome Lining: No
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8″ x 24
- Twist Rate: 1 in 16″
- Gas System Length: Mid-length
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750″
- Muzzle Device: A2 -style 350 Legend
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075-T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Handguard Type: 13.5″ m-lok lightwiught Panther handguard
- Bolt Material: Carpenter 158 Steel
- Bolt Carrier Profile: Full Auto
- Fire Control Group: Panther Polished Trigger (PPT)
- Grip: Magpul MOE
- Stock: Magpul MOE
- Magazine: 10 round ASC 350 Legend (1)
- Buffer Tube Length: Carbine
- Buffer Tube Diameter: Mil-spec
- Overall Length: 32 inches
- Weight (as configured): 9.1 lbs
- Backup Sights: Magpul MBUS Front & Rear Sights, Black
To learn more about DPMS. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15