Wilcox Industries has recently shown off their next generation Laser Aiming Device with the new Wilcox RAID-Xe.
Wilcox Industries states “The Wilcox RAID Xe is the next generation in the RAID line of products. The RAID Xe is a high power laser aiming device designed for assault and crew served weapons.
The RAID Xe provides a smaller, lighter, stronger laser aiming device with superior, uncompromising performance.
The ultimate beam clarity and uniformity aide rapid target acquisition and the built-in networking capabilities give the RAID-Xe superior maintenance and replenishment connectivity, all increasing the warfighter’s lethality and situational awareness.”
- One optical bench houses either red or green VIS laser,NIR laser, NIR room/variable Illuminators
- NIR illuminator projects precise beam clarity for optimalcombat identification and target acquisition
- NIR room illuminator provides 40º flood capabilities
- Optical bench is aligned to weapon by one windage andone elevation adjustment
- Powered by one (1) CR123 3V battery
- Mounts to any 1913 Picatinny rail secured by2 shock nuts
- Multi-function keypads provide flexibility in programingcustom options
- Five (5) selectable pulse modes on VIS/NIRlasers settings
- Selectable or auto adjustable laser/illuminatorbrightness settings
- Security tethered loop tie down
- Bluetooth interface provides key information onmobile devices
- **User interchangeable modular visor/laser safety cover
- Illuminator spool adjusts beam divergence from15 mrad to 80 mrad
- Remote port accepts Wilcox line of ERGOCTO™ Xe™Activation Keypads and ERGOCTO Xe ControlGrips (optional)
- Battery Life: Over 8 Hrs
- Immersion: 1 meter for 1 hour
- Boresight Retention: <.5 mrad
- Laser Type/Wavelength/Power*: Red Visible Laser/640nm/15mW
- Laser Type/Wavelength/Power*: Green Visible Laser/520nm/15mW
- Laser Type/Wavelength/Power*: Infrared Laser/850nm/27-30mW
- Laser Type/Wavelength/Power*: Infrared Illuminator/860nm/75mW
- * Nominal Output Power is subject to +/-10% tolerance.
- For Laser Safety use Nominal Output Power + 20%.
To learn more about Wilcox Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: LIGHTS LASERS