Matbock has announced their latest offering with the new MWAD Multi Weapon Aiming Device.
Matbock states “The Multi Weapon Aiming Device (MWAD) is a multi-platform capable ballistic computer that digitally displays range and azimuth for indirect fire weapon systems.
The MWAD provides real-time ballistic solutions that account for environmental conditions, round type, platform, and lot deviations-allowing the user to put rounds on target with more accuracy and in less time than legacy aiming systems.
Full integration into ATAK architecture allows receipt of call for fire missions, informs team leaders of aim point for entire teams, and enables accurate engagement of moving targets.
The MWAD is compatible with 40mm, 60mm, and various crew served weapon platforms.
Software modifications can be made on request to include any direct fire weapons system.”
- Simple manipulation with gloves and at night
- More rounds on target faster without the guesswork
- Integrates directly into ATAK (ATAK device not included)
- ATAK software provided via .apk file on delivery
- Waterproof & shockproof
- Dimensions: 3” x 3” x 2.5” (7.62cm x 7.62cm x 6.35cm)
- Total MWAD Weight: 10.45oz (296 grams)
- Total weight including Mortar Mount: 1.5lbs (680 grams)
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
To learn more about Matbock. CLICK HERE