Herrington Arms has launched their latest offering with the new HC365P compensator for the popular micro-compact pistol Sig P365/P365XL.
Herrington Arms states “Here, your HC365 Compensator truly comes into its own.
Its ports have been meticulously designed to enable the gases to escape upwards.
This will push the weapon downwards, even as its mechanism tilts it upwards.
The two forces cancel each other out. The result is an extremely stable weapon.
It is also a great way to enjoy a day at the range without any fear of flinching.
Flinching occurs when the body anticipates recoil and shies away from it by flinching or jerking the hand backward.
This spoils the shooter’s aim and creates a bad habit that is very difficult to overcome.
In time, flinching caused by excessive muzzle climb takes the joy away from shooting sports.
However, your Herrington Arms HC3652P Compensator will take care of this issue permanently.
It works perfectly well with stock springs so you won’t need to change anything on your carry weapon.
The HC3652P will easily fit on all 1/2-28 threaded barrels for the P365X, P365XL, and P365 model pistols.”
- Designed to reduce vertical recoil of your carry weapon
- Makes target re-acquisition much easier with faster follow-up shots
- Made from light and durable 6061 aluminum
- Can be installed within minutes without the help of a gunsmith
- Lifetime warranty -no questions asked!
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Compatibility: P365x, P365xl, and P365 SIG pistols
- Comes with a 1/16 Allen key and durable steel replacement 6-32 set screw
To learn more about Herrington Arms. CLICK HERE